Influencer marketing is exploding and changing the marketing landscape fast. Built with the best off-class technology, Join is the leading influencer marketing platform that allows influencers, brands and agencies to collaborate worldwide.
Join is a platform for all influencer marketing needs, all-in-one and fully automated. We believe in human driven AI-technology to enhance marketers and influencers. Our mission is to simplify every aspect of influencer marketing so that users can focus on the best possible collaborations – in a personal manner.
We’re looking to expand our technical team with a data scientist.
As a Data Scientist, you will evaluate and improve our platform. You collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team where you will bring analytical rigor and statistical methods to the challenges of measuring quality, improving our platform, and understanding the behaviour of influencers and advertisers.
- Understanding of the principles and tools of statistics and machine learning
- Proficient understanding of implementing data pipelines, data normalisation, reporting, analysis and implementation of data science / machine learning solutions.
- Experience building data visualisations, dashboards, and data representations
- Knowledge of statistical programming languages as R, Scala or Python
- Experience with handling large and complex datasets is a plus
- Basic knowledge of databases and querying
- You can teach us something new! We love hiring people who are more knowledgeable than us 🙂
What we offer
- An awesome role within a fast-growing start-up in a brand-new office in Haarlem
- Ownership and responsibility: you will be empowered to make a difference and introduce your own ideas
- Competitive salary
We’ve hit product-market fit and we have amazing customers. We’re building out our team and hand you the opportunity to be a part of the journey.
We expect a high degree of self-direction. We make it a priority to work with people who learn fast and have an entrepreneurial spirit. At Join you will have plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. We’re a fun team that works hard. Our current teammates are easy going people who roll-with-the-punches. You should be flexible and pleasant to work with. We believe in transparency and an ego-free culture.
Are you interested in this position? Contact email@example.com